Each week The Broke and Bookish hosts a Top Ten Tuesday based on a chosen literary topic. This week’s topic is top ten books on my Spring TBR pile! TBR stands for “To Be Read” and I have so many books to choose from that I want to read this spring, some of which have been on my TBR pile for a while and others are brand new. So to the list without further ado!
1. Radio Silence by Alice Oseman – Expected publication: March 28th 2017 – The blurb for this seems very promising, as well as all of the hype and 5-star review already surround the book. It sounds like a great ‘coming-of-age’ story with some mystery as well.
2. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett- Expected publication: April 4th 2017 – In my last Top Ten Tuesday post I mentioned that I would be watching ‘You’ve Got Mail’ for Valentines Day and this novel is said to be a modern teenage spin on that movie. I don’t even care what the rest of the synopsis is, I’ve already been sold.
3. Joy Ride by Lauren Blakely – Expected publication: May 1st 2017 – I swear Blakely has a new book every month or so but this caught my eye as a fun read. Goodreads is having a giveaway contest for it and you can enter here.
4. Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman – Expected publication: May 2nd 2017 – I really don’t know the exact circumstance around this author but she was targeted on twitter with a huge amount of hate and this book hasn’t even been released yet! Many authors that I respect and adore have stood beside her and I will too.
5. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich – Expected publication: May 16th 2017 – The synopsis for this sounds so good! An LGBT book with teenage spies who fall in love while trying to protect a girl they were supposed to be falling in love with? Sounds like a bad 90’s rom-com and I love it.
6. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor- Expected publication: March 28th 201 – I believe Laini Taylor is a master of the fantasy genre and her new novel sounds like another wonderfully intriguing mythical world to fall into.
7. Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run #7) by Abigail Roux & Madeline Urban – This is the only book on my list that isn’t expected to come out soon and has already been published. I have been meaning to finish this series for a while now and I really can’t wait to get back into the world of Ty and Zane!
8. Missing by Kelley Armstrong – Expected publication: April 18th 2017– The premise sounds deliciously mysterious and I really love Kelley Armstrong’s writing. I love supporting Canadian authors as well!
9. Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy #4) by J. Kenner – Expected publication: April 11th 2017 – Just when I thought the Stark trilogy was complete (it IS called a trilogy after all…) J. Kenner is publishing the fourth book following Nikki and Damien Stark turbulent relationship.
10. The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Expected publication: April 2017 – Armentrout is doing a new standalone mystery/thriller YA? Say no more. I’m in.
What are the books on your Spring TBR pile? Tell me below in the comments!